WORK WITH US
We are a lovely place to work, with employee benefits being:
– 4.5 day week
– Equal share of generous 12.5% service charge
– Staff food daily, and knock off drink after each shift
– 28 days per annum paid holiday
– 6 monthly pay increases
– Discount here and at our other sites, Hare & Hounds and Hare & Hounds Bakery
– We are a lovely small team, with the calmest Head Chef…we really invest in our team, with senior staff all having worked their way up the kitchen, and Head Chefs in new ventures having come from within. Our kitchen is also air conditioned!
We are currently hiring for:
PASTRY CHEF / CHEF DE PARTIE
We’re looking for a new Pastry Chef to join our small kitchen team. You will be responsible for the pastry section, as well as for snacks and some starter prep. As a small team, there is more fluidity across chef roles. There are opportunities to input into our daily changing menu, and for the right person to work up through the kitchen.
CHAMPAGNE & OYSTER BAR KITCHEN MANAGER / CHEF
We’re looking for someone with some kitchen or bar experience to run service in our Champagne & Oyster Bar. You will be prepping and serving Oysters, Cheese and Charcuterie, as well as assisting the kitchen team in the main kitchen throughout the week.
We’re always looking for hardworking and enthusiastic front of house team members and chefs.
If you’d like to work for us, please send a CV to email@example.com,
or pop in and chat to Natalie or Dave.